A huge blow to bollywood.
The news of Sri Devi passing away due to cardiac arrest came as a big blow to everyone, at just the age of 54.
- With the death of Sri Devi, it can again be made clear that man cannot change his ultimate destiny, no one knows what time holds for him or her, Sri Devi, in spite of having a personal dietitian who was always taking care of her diet suffered a major cardiac arrest, despite of eating all the healthy stuffs; fruits, fibers, proteins, healthy carbs remaining on top of her list, she still fell prey to cardiac arrest. This raises our brows and makes us re-think about when our time may come! Nothing is decided by us, what is meant to be will find its way. Life is way more uncertain, make use of what you have now, meet people whom you really want to meet now, no one knows what time holds up for you, not even the lines on your palms! Don’t waste a second to tell someone you love them, to learn some new skill or practice a hobby that you had always dreamt of doing, to meet someone you haven’t met in years. When the thunder of uncertainty of life strikes, it can be you, or anyone around you who is close to you.
- Sri Devi for one last time will be seen in an upcoming movie, “Zero” as special appearance of her that has Shahrukh Khan in the lead. Reports suggests, a party scene where she will be seen playing herself.
- Sri Devi also had plans for promotion of her daughter’s Debu film, in an interview she told media that she herself will promote her daughter’s movie, but sadly this will now always remain a plan.
Here are the top 9 facts about bollywood charm “Sri Devi Kapoor“.
- She started her career at the age of 4 in Thirumugham’s devotional film, Thunaivan (1967).
2. Sri Devi played her first adult role at just 13.
3. Himmatwala (1983) made her an overnight sensation and she never looked back since.
4. Mithun Chakraborty and Sridevi got married very secretly. The marriage did not work well and both got separated. Mithun accepted his marriage with Sridevi only when few media persons showed him his marriage certificate.
Legendary actress Sridevi was attending Mohit Marwah’s wedding in Dubai with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter Khushi. She has even shared several pictures on her Instagram but little did we know, that the veteran actress would leave the world forever.
THE FOLLOWING PICTURE WAS POSTED BY ACTRESS ON HER OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT, A DAY BEFORE HER DEMISE: