Hrithik Roshan, the Peppy Bollywood star is a national heartthrob. The Greek god is the heartbeat of kids, teenagers, and adult alike. No wonder, the versatile Bollywood actor is not only known for his acting but other things including dancing, commitment towards health and fitness, as well as for being a wonderful father to his two sons – Hreehan and Hridaan.
- After Hrithik Roshan graduated from Sydenham College, Hrithik’s parents wanted him to go to the US for higher studies.
Well, Rakesh Roshan Hrithik’s father wanted Hrithik to study. He had no idea that his son was a star in making.
- As a Kid, Hrithik Stammered but his dedication Helped Him in Getting Rid of the Problem Forever.
- Hrithik Was Once a Smoker but He Has Quit Smoking Completely
Having failed five earlier attempts, Hrithik finally quit smoking in 2011.Smokers Shah Rukh Khan and Farhan Akhtar didn’t even bother to read ‘Easy Way To Stop Smoking’ by Alan Carr that Hrithik gifted them, which had helped him quit smoking.
- Hrithik admits to having a crush on actress Madhubala and, later, Parveen Babi during his growing up years.
- He earned his first salary when he was six years old.
Hrithik’s first paycheck came from shaking a leg with Jeetendra in the film ‘Asha’ (1980). The 100 Rupees he earned were spent on buying 10 Hot Wheel Cars, igniting a passion for cars for life.
- He has his own fashion brand.
Hrithik has, more than once, been declared Asia’s sexiest man. This motivated Hrithik to launch his own fashion brand, HRX, in 2013.
- He divorced his childhood sweetheart.
Hrithik knew Sussanne Khan, daughter of actor Sanjay Khan since he was 12. The shy actor confessed his love for her much later. The two married on 20th December 2000 and have two sons, Hrehaan (born 2006) and Hridhaan (born 2008). The marriage lasted 14 years. They divorced on 1st November 2014 by mutual consent.
- He is among India’s highest paid actors.
Hrithik’s debut film ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’ was the highest grosser of 2000, earning Rs 62 Crore. Big hits ‘Krrish’, ‘Dhoom 2’, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, ‘Agneepath’, and ‘Krrish 3’ have made him one of the highest paid actors in Bollywood.
- He is a man on a mission.
Hrithik’s motto is to live the best life possible come what may. He has a 12.9 million Twitter following and is India’s 5th actor to have a life-sized wax figure at London’s Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum.