Being an introvert in this extrovert world is really hard.
I used to feel bad about being an introvert. I wished I could be more like my extroverted friends. As people who are extrovert had no problems to face. These people had no problem carrying on a conversation with anyone.
According to me the drawback of being an introvert is that you get left behind as introvert people are those who prefer to spend time alone or think through what they want to say before speaking.
I didn’t know that I was an introvert, I just thought I hated people.
Introverts don’t hate people, all they hate is shallow socializing.
And I like to make jokes that how much I hate people, and as an introvert, it’s easy to do.
Deep-thinking, sensitive, and publicity-shy, introverts are often overlooked or worse can be diminished by a culture that values quick actions, showmanship, and fast talk.
And it’s just that introverts need to go through hell, rather introverts are the most creative persons as they spend a lot of time on themselves rather than indulging themselves into other people’s gossips.
The most of the things introverts like to do are-
- Reading a lot of books,
- Making friends with any sort of animal,
- Engaging in deep conversations,
- Taking time for themselves,
- Netflix, media room, and art studio are what they want in their house,
- Being highly in touch with their own feelings,
- They learn to cultivate a very healthy relationship with themselves,
- They are not afraid of being creative,
- They indulge themselves with nature, and
- The most they do is think a lot before speaking.
Some successful introverts are-
- Albert Einstein
- Rosa Parks
- Bill Gates
- JK Rowling
- Michael Jordan
- Elon Musk
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Mahatma Gandhi