There are lot of challenges in doing Chartered Accountancy & after becoming a Chartered Accountant. I agree that there are lot of opportunities lying in this profession but there are some threats also. So before doing this course you need to know about the below challenges.
If one thing has some pros then it will definitely have some cons that thing called challenges. The same formula applicable in case of Chartered Accountant. Below are some major challenges of the Chartered Accountant:
1. Challenging study: Study for becoming a Chartered Accountant is really very hard. You need to wholly concentrate on your study. You can’t be like “kr lenge or ho jayega.” You need to do it right now, if you want to clear your exam. Syllabus of CA is like the bloody hell. It is too much. It is like ” kitna bhi kr lo khatm hi nhi hota.”
2. Regular amendment: This problem is applicable on both a Chartered Account & a CA student. Both are remain disturbed by the regular amendment. Amendment must be need to continuously studied.
3. Time Period: To becoming a Chartered you need to invest minimum 4.5 Years of your life. when you clear the every paper in first attempt & you need to clear both group in one attempt. Very few peoples are like that. So if you don’t have pressure of job then you can join this.
4. Regularly increase in competition: According to the trend competition in CA continuously increasing. Many peoples are entering in in this course because of opportunities without seeing the problems in this course. They are motivated with the reputation of this course.
5. Take the tension of client: First thing is that client will not appoint you easily & when you find a client then you need to take all the tension of client like filing data handling & much more.
6. Delay in Fee: Many client do not provide the fee on time & you can’t do anything in this case. You have to just wait for the client wish to receive your fee.
7. Salary status: Another challenge is get a good salary. now a day salary of chartered accountant going down in place of increase in salary. Salary of a Chartered Accountant is very low if you will see their hard work & dedication. He invest enough time to get this status.
8. Follow of code of conduct: Many People not able to follow code of conduct & the need to surrender his degree. Many limitation on his persona life of also.