Hi guys! This is an exclusive post for you guys. We all knew how big is TATA Motors, we all knew they had only four star ratings, but now they have upgraded to five star ratings. Today we are gonna tell you about TATA Nexon , the brilliant car manufactured by TATA Motors. Without any delay let’s get started.
- After scoring four stars and global endcaps crash test in august oficio the TATA NEXON has made history by going the distance and becoming India’s first-ever five-star car.
- The NEXON has achieved this by scoring 16 points out of a possible 17, the highest as yet for any Indian made car that this feat comes from an Indian manufacturer rather than a multinational is of significant importance.
Gunter Butschek- MD of TATA Motors have said that, “NEXON achieving five-star tree Inca is an exemplary achievement and fortifies our strategic intent for the future or dock portfolio.”
- The car also underwent a side-impact crash test which is necessary to achieve this rating.
But what really helped the Nexon to go from four to five stars?
Alejandro Furas – Technical director, Global NCAP have said that,
- “The ABS which is untied blocking in the brakes in a four-channel version it’s a standard fitment for all the cars, so all the next ones has the ABS in for channels.
- At the same time the seatbelt reminder was introduced by the manufacturer as a standard feature for driver and passenger side as well.”
- The Nexon’s body shell and structure have remained unchanged and it always had dual airbags as standard. The car retains its three star rating for child occupant safety.
Mayank pareek – President, passenger vechiles, TATA Motors have said that, “A few years back nobody believed that safety would sell in India, however today’s Indian customers have evolved in a better exposed to international market they are more conscious towards safety and they started putting vehicle safety and all the top priorities of car purchase.”
- The nexon’s earlier four and now five-star rating is pushing other manufacturers into action too, and we now expect a flurry of four or five star cars from India.
David ward – Secretary General Global NCAP have said that, “This car was entirely engineered in India, so it’s not like it required expertise from elsewhere that shows you what the Indian auto industry is capable of it’s, now the fourth largest vehicle producer in the world so it’s a world player, and the other thing to recognize is that this is also the result of better crash less regulations applied by the Indian government which from last year have applied the offset crash test so it’s a fantastic as a success story for made in India success story around vehicle safety.”
That’s it guys! We hope you all love this kind of posts. If you have some suggestions or something to say please leave it in comments section below. Subscribe for us so you don’t miss any post from us.