Health is a state of being complete mentally, physically and socially active or well-being. Being free from injury, pain or illness, as well as fitness, is the condition of being physically fit, healthy and active.
Both health and fitness are inter-related to each other very closely. Both are necessary or required for the human being to live a happy, healthy and a fit life. There are many things we have to take care of our life in order to stay fit and healthy. There is no alternate way to health and fitness, we have to improve or change our habits like eating healthy food, do physical exercises daily, think positive and have patience towards a good lifestyle.
Physical activities with proper nutrition are required and are very beneficial to all people of any age category. An individual must be involved in physical activities daily which is a very good strategy to defend obesity. We can be fit by performing some physical activities including healthy eating habits in our daily life for 30 minutes (for adults) and 60 minutes(for children).
There are some physical activities which help us to live a healthy long-term life:
Reducing extra fat.
Relieves stress and potential of being depressed.
Improving sleep and keeping away from the sleep disorder.
Promoting strong bone and joint development.
Making muscles healthier and stronger.
Better cardio keeps our lungs healthy and improves stamina.
Improved stamina decreases the heart attack chances and short breath.
People, who are not physically active increases the chances to become highly prone to the risks of life like cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart stroke, etc. There is nothing in our life which is more valuable than health. Without good health, there is no happiness, no peace, and no success. A person with bad and diseased health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being happy and wealthy. Health is much more valuable than money. Therefore money cannot buy health and happiness, but a healthy person always remains in a state of happiness.
The main components of fitness are involved in all physical activities and are necessary for functioning daily. Athletes experience different levels of success depending on how well and fitness components are developed. Therefore the primary components of fitness are thought to be more important because of their importance in the completion of daily tasks.
• Balance is the ability to maintain a specific body position in either a stationary or dynamic situation.
• Co-ordination is the ability to use all body parts together to produce a smooth and fluid motion.
• Speed is the ability to move rapidly and is also known as velocity.
• Agility is the ability to change direction quickly.
• Power is the product of strength and speed. Power is also known as explosive strength.
• Reaction time is required to respond to a specific stimulus.
• A mental capability is the ability to concentrate and focus on exercises to improve training effects, as well as the ability to relax and enjoy the psychological benefits of all the activities.
So it is necessary to stay healthy, fit, and active. As a healthy person is always considered a good and the fittest person. For being fit, you must follow the above information and steps to stay healthy.