In today’s world everyone wants to look good, to be better then others and to be different from others, which is good, because everyone deserves to look good. So here are our some Methods by which you can get a glowing skin.
1. TURMERIC- Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste,Apply this on your face and neck, Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
2. DRINK WATER- Aim to get 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. The water will clear your skin and make it glow because it makes it easier for your body to flush out toxins quickly, Carry a water bottle with you all day to make sure you always have water on hand, Drink herbal tea or other non-sugary beverages to hydrate when you’re tired of water.
3. SWEAT IT OUT FOR HEALTHY SKIN- Some running, jogging and a few fast-paced rounds of surya namaskars will give your body the necessary blood circulation. The sweating will be good for you! Be sure to wash yourself with some cool water soon after so that your skin is left clean.
4. SLEEP- It’s called beauty sleep for a reason! Slip into bed early to make the most of your body’s skin renewal processes, and wake up to skin that feels beautifully fresh and revitalized.
5. EAT FRUIT AND VEGETABLES- For seriously radiant skin, eating colourful, nutrient-rich fruit and vegetables is the way to go. What you put in that body of yours will not only help protect your skin, but it can also improve your overall skin tone and combat dryness, These foods should be your go-to.
6. AVOID POWDER- Stick to using sheerer liquid foundations for beaming skin as they’ll let your natural glow shine through. Cue: the compliments. Powder foundation can look too dry and matte, however if you have oily skin, a light dusting of powder over the T-zone won’t impact your glow.