Reducing your overall body fat may help in improving your health. While some body fat is essential to the healthy functioning of your body. Large amounts of excess body fat can lead to serious health problems. Too much fat in the body is connected to many health conditions such as high blood pressure or heart disease and hardening of the arteries.
Making changes to your diet, lifestyle and exercise routine can help you to safely lower your overall body fat and reduce your risk for certain health conditions. The body also needs fat for cushioning and insulation, but having too much of it is associated with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and more. The fat around your abdomen called visceral fat.
Ways to manage body fat
1. Transform into lean muscle – To make a lean muscle from the fatty ones you must increase the reps with low weight. Also, you can drop your weight after some reps, which is called a drop set. Therefore there are also supplements which give you a lean figure.
2. Count the calories – Use a journal such as Calorie Counter to keep a running total throughout the day, which helps you keeps track of calorie consumption. An average amount of calories to be burned per day is 200 calories, which can be burnt through cardio and other exercises.
3. Diet maintenance – A maintenance diet has a lot of the same components as a weight-loss diet. You must include fruits, carbs, and vegetables which helps in reducing fat loss and considered as a balanced diet. It’s best to eat similar healthy choices regularly (think oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and fresh fruit) and always start out with a good breakfast to avoid overeating on special occasions.
4. Planned exercise and workout – Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of physical activity five days a week, but emphasize that the more you exercise, the better able you are to maintain a weight loss. Moderate-intensity steady state cardio has its own health benefits, but burning fat efficiently isn’t one of them. As high-intensity exercise is more demanding, the exercise keeps burning fat even after you’re done exercising.
5. Hydration – If you don’t have enough water, you can’t burn energy efficiently in the same way, including sugar. Drinking water is considered to be better at losing fat. An average amount of water to be consumed per day is 7-8 liters. Therefore the body remains hydrated the whole day if the water is consumed accordingly.
6. Dairy product as a diet – According to some studies, those who ate three or more servings of low-fat dairy daily are more likely to keep off the weight than those who ate one serving or less. Therefore dairy products such as paneer, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and buttermilk are considered good fat, which is good for joints.
7. Good sleep – Sleep is considered as good during weight loss or weight gain. As most of the changes in our body take places when we sleep. Good sleep is very helpful in reducing weight. The more you sleep the faster your body will make changes. As it is required and is necessary for good health.
Therefore, in the end, you must follow this routine or make it as a part of your daily life if you are the fatty ones. Following this routine will help you to manage your overall body fat and will lead you to a greater physique.