Culture is the physical and social character of crowd. The people are more civilized in life. Following are the impacts and importance of culture in society.
This culture plays an important role in the growth of countries. Only man carried up the culture to the environment.
Culture and society
• If a person needs to study about the society, he must know about the culture of it. Culture is the exclusive character that splits the man from animals.
• The process of mounding and shaping the behavior of human kids is called socialization. Human child has a mental ability to learn the culture.
• This learning can be gained by the experience with the other people of society.
• By this knowledge, the individual can build their own personality.
• This values transfer in a society by generation.
Elements of culture
• Culture can also handover to the future generation with the help of literature. This literature can give the particulars about the holiness and knowledge expanded by people of olden days. Trust help a person to run a life in a spiritual way and this can shape the society in a confident way.
• Amount of goodness is defined as values in a society, values indirectly linked with the behavior of a person, peaceful life and individual satisfaction.
• Culture also prompt the sign or symbols, by which the peoples can connect without words.
Characteristic of the culture
• Cultures cannot be congenital biologically, it is inherited by knowledge.
• More over the personal works separate this is not comes under culture, when we exposed to further individual, here the culture plays a dynamic role. So, for this reason culture and society are strictly linked. It can be developed only by the society; a single human can’t grow any culture.
• Culture has a capability to transfer from one generation to other. Negative working is not seen in the culture, i.e. culture will not disturb any people. It helps the man to polish among other animals from the historical, extant and as well as in future. If the values is disappeared then the human will gained the animal behavior.
• Culture in the society is a evaluator for the personality of the people. It is measured as a stable, but it can change by very slow procedure and takes several years. It prevent the human to live a life in the right path. It provides a proper chance for the satisfaction and desires. Every society has its own values for the development.
There are two type of culture material and non- material,
• Material-this type of culture is made up of man made things such as furniture, buildings, temples, road, etc. And money system, finance, government are also the part of the it.
• Non-material culture contains the words used by the peoples, habit, values, etc.
Culture exercises with excessive influence on the development of personality. Culture makes man for group life and offers him the design of living. So, each and every child must be taught about the impacts and importance of culture.