For completing CA degree a person has to to take the 3 years of training. there are two options for complete your training:
i) by doing your whole articleship of 3 years under CA or
ii) to complete your 2 year of articleship under a CA or one year i.e. your last year of training from a corporate.
When you choose the second option of articleship your last year of training called industrial training.
Things to be considered while choosing industrial training:
1) Scope of work they have
2)Growth of the firm
3) Terms & conditions of the company.
Advantages of industrial training:
1) If one is going for industrial training than there is a great opportunity for ones to get a job. We can say it provide us the job security.
2) The amount of stipend is much higher than the amount of CA firm.
3) Industrial training provide you the great exposure about the particular industry that is much beneficial for getting a job.
4) you will learn about the corporate culture that will help you in getting a job.
5) Learning to manage people.
6) Meet with the new people & get a new environment.
Cons of industrial training:
1) You will not get the time for study.
2) Sometimes trainee is not treated well in the industry.
3) Difficult to find a good industry.
4) Higher work load