Ever wondered why you feel the way you do, or do the things you do? The way your mind functions has a lot to do with the way you are, and the things you do. It’s amazing how every ‘unique’ mind, at some level, functions similarly.
Here are some facts about our psychic that are a clear indication of why things happen to us the way they do and justify our reactions for the same. These might just solve the puzzle that you are.
1. The very last person on your mind before you fall asleep is either the reason for your happiness or your pain.
2. The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
3. It is possible to die from a broken heart it’s called stress cardiomyopathy.
4. 90% of people text things they can’t say in person.
5. Smarter people underestimate themselves. Ignorant people think they’re brilliant.
6. Some of us are actually afraid of being too happy because of the fear that something tragic might happen next.
7. Your brain treats rejection like a physical pain.
8. Psychologically proven, it only takes 4 minutes to fall in love.
9. Comedians and funny people are actually more depressed than others.
10. If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to succeed. studies confirm you lose motivation.