Who Is Shirley Setia ?
Shirley Setia is one of India’s top singer, YouTube sensation, and a public figure, who came from Auckland. She is famous for her YouTube videos where she perform on Hindi songs. Her birthplace is Daman, India and she graduated from university of Auckland.
Wealth Source: YouTube & Concert
Age: 25 years as in 2018
Net Worth: 27 crore as in 2017
Education: University Of Auckland
Relationship status: Single
Early Life of Shirley Setia
- Shirley Setia did here schooling back in Auckland and went to university of Auckland to pursue a career in commerce and briefly work as an intern. She was always interested in being a public figure and used to sing for herself, and never received any training.
- Later on, after receiving encouragement from her family and friends she participated in a singing show organised by t-series and she was selected as the winner of the show. This infuse lot of confidence in her and she posted her first singing video on youtube wearing pajamas which gives her the sobriquet “The Pajama Popstar.” Her first song was ‘Tum hi ho’ from movie ‘Aashiqui 2’. And that’s when the legend was born.
- After that she moved to India in order to make her career and become a singer. She first work in radio and keep uploading videos on youtube side by side and her viewership kept growth.
- She collaborated with different online star from the U.K, USA, India and Canada and she kept polishing her skills. And she receive many awards like the ‘BIG Digital Sensation Award’ at the BIG Golden Voice Award Show and ‘Musician of the year’ award in the Outlook Social Media Awards.
- She make her debut in Bollywood with the song “DISCO DISCO” from movie “A Gentlemen.”
What Makes Her Different
She is someone who was ready to challenge all the difficulties in life to find her passion. To find her confidence, and most of all to find the way to fight the word called FAILURE. She never receive any training but still she is one of the best singer. Her soulful voice and her no attitude/Ego behaviour makes her different from others.