1. Not even a single river is present in Saudi Arabia
2. If you search ‘241543903’ on Google, you will find pictures where people put their heads in refrigerators.
3. E.C.George Sudarshan is an Indian Theoretical Physicist from Kerala. He is the first scientist in the world to Disprove Einstein’s Theory that Nothing can travel faster than light. He found a particle called Tachyon which can travel faster than light. He is a well known figure in the world, yet most of Indians don’t even know him.
4. In Iraq, in book market books remain in the street because Iraqi’s believes : The reader does not steal and the thief does not read.
5. In 2003, Andrew Carlssin claimed to have come from future and knew exactly the results of share market, to prove his saying he invested $800 in stocks which made profits of $350 million. FBI arrested him but later his existence was denied by FBI.
7. If you could produce a sound louder than 1100dB, you would possibly create a black hole, sufficient to destroy our entire galaxy.
8. Taj Mahal stay in dark at night and for 400 years there are no lights at Taj. Once government tried to put lights in garden of Taj but on the first night all lights got broken. Same happened second time. It is written Mumtaz’s soul rests every night and some power protects it. It is impossible to illuminate Taj.
9. There is a website www.twinstrangers.net that takes your photo and finds people around the world who look like you.
10. Recently in Peru, a new possessed doll is found. When the batteries of the doll were removed, the doll started to move. All the people started to freak out. It is found that the doll is carrying someone’s dead soul. Owners are selling that doll for $66 . Anyone can buy that.
11. The Apple tree where Isaac Newton discovered gravity is still alive and well outside his childhood home.