There are so many Chartered Accountant in India but very few is searched because of their talent & position in the market. I,m gonna tell you the name, some qualification details & Their income.
Below are the details about them:
1. Kumar Mangalam Birla: He is an Indian chairperson of Aditya Birla group. He is also the chairmen of IIT Delhi & IIM Ahmedabad. He is also awarded as “CEO of the year” in 2016. Currently his net worth is US$12 billion. He completed his bachelor of commerce degree from “H.R. College of Commerce and Economics”,MBA degree from “London Business School”and also completed Chartered Accountant.
2. Deepak parekh: He is currently the chairperson of Housing development finance corporation India. He was also the Chairmen of advisory group of securities market. HE is also awarded as the businessmen of the year in 1996. He earns 7.4 crores as his remuneration .He completed his Bachelor of commerce degree form “Sydenham College ” & he completed equivalent degree to CA from England named as ICAEW.
3. Naina Lal Kidwai: She is the chairmen of max financial service ltd. She is also the director of nestle. She was formerly the the country head & general manager of HSBC. She is awarded with padma shree award. currently her net worth is Rs 1.7 billion. She completes his bachelor of commerce degree from “Lady shree ram college” & MBA from “harvard Business school“
4. Motilal Oswal: He is the chairperson & Managing director of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. He is awarded as the “Excellent Business Achiever in Financial Services” by ICAI. He is also Awarded with “Udhyog Ratna Award. His Net worth is is around $100 million. He is completed his Chartered Accountant.
5. Piyush Goyal: He is currently the Minister of finance. He is a BJP politician. He also worked in the board of SBI. He is also served as the railway minister of India. He is AIR 2 in Chartered Accountancy course. Second rank holder in “Mumbai university”. He has approx Rs 90 crores as his net worth.
6. TN manoharan: He is basically is a practicing Chartered Accountant & formerly the president of ICAI. He is awarded as a padma shree. He is completed his Bachelor of commerce degree from “Sri Venkateshwara University” & law degree from “Madras Law College“. He is also a Chartered Account.
7. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: He is currently the stock market guru. He is a Chartered Accountant by profession. He is the partner in firm Rare enterprises. He is also the film producer. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant. His total net worth is around $3 billion.