Prawns are also known as shrimps and are with commercial significance in fishing industry.
Prawns are a low fat source of protein and also contain potassium and phosphorous and is a good source of Vitamins A and E. Omega-3, fatty acids both of which can reduce inflammation and your risk of heart disease, cancer and arthritics as well help with brain function.
How to cook delicious Prawn Delight Fry:
• 1 kg of prawns cleaned with turmeric and salt.
• Handful of curry leaves.
• Garlic flakes ¼ kg cut longitudinally into small piece.
• Tomatoes 4 large sized cut into small pieces.
• Dry ginger powder 1 spoon – small size.
• Fennel seeds powder (sombu powder) 2 spoons – medium size.
• Refined oil.
• Chilly powder.
• Turmeric powder.
• Coconut milk.
• Keep the pan on the stove and heat it.
• Pour oil of about 6 tee spoons.
• Add curry leaves and allow it to fry.
• Fry the cut garlic pieces.
• Add cleaned prawns and tomatoes in the pan.
• Mix everything and add chilly powder, sombu powder, turmeric powder and salt and allow it to cook.
• Add 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
• Now allow all the ingredients to cook well and cover it with a lid.
• Within 10 or 15 minutes it will cook well and become thick.
• Add some more curry leaves and oil until it fries to the extent you require.
• Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it.
How to serve:
• It can be served by mixing it with rice and garnishing it with coriander.
• It can be served as a dish with chapati and dosa.
• And can also be served with white noodles.
………. THANK YOU ……….